1. Tell me a little about yourself
2. Why did you leave your last job?
3. What experience do you have in this field?
4. Do you consider yourself successful?
5. What do co-workers say about you?
6. What do you know about this organization?
7. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
8. Are you applying for other jobs?
9. Why do you want to work for this organization?
10. Are you a team player?
11. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
12. What is your philosophy towards work?
13. If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?
14. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
15. Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
16. Why should we hire you?
17. Tell me about a suggestion you have made
18. What irritates you about co-workers?
19. What is your greatest strength?
20. Tell me about your dream job
21. Why do you think you would do well at this job?
22. What are you looking for in a job?
23. What kind of person would you refuse to work with?
24. What is more important to you: the money or the work?
25. What would your previous supervisor say your strongest point is?
26. Tell me about a problem you had with a supervisor
27. What has disappointed you about a job?
28. Tell me about your ability to work under pressure
29. Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?
30. What motivates you to do your best on the job?
31. Are you willing to work overtime? Nights? Weekends?
32. How would you know you were successful on this job?
33. Would you be willing to relocate if required?
34. Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
35. Describe your management style
36. What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
37. Do you have any blind spots?
38. If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
39. Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
40. How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
41. What qualities do you look for in a boss?
42. Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute between others
43. What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
44. What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
45. Tell me about the most fun you have had on the job
46. What are your short term/long term goals?
47. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
48. Describe a time where you set yourself a challenging goal? What happened? What would you do differently?
49. What prompted you to study…..?
50. What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
51. Tell me about a significant achievement in your life
52. What skills and qualities can you bring to this position?
53. Do you have any questions for me?